Until 10 Apr
Until 10 Apr
Singapore the island city of Malaysia, the main tourist hub in the country. It is where foodies, explorers, collectors, action seekers, culture shapers, and socializer’s meet―and new experiences are created every day. Whizzing around Singapore can take a matter of minutes, thanks to one of the world’s most efficient and widespread public transport systems. Hankering for breakfast in Little India, but want to visit the temples in Chinatown before lunch? No problem, you’ll be there in a jiffy using the sparkling MRT system.
Food in Singapore is taken very seriously. From cheap hawker fare to Michelin-starred fine dining, food-enamored Singaporeans will line up for it, Instagram the hell out of it and passionately debate whether it is ‘die, die, must try’ – Singlish slang for ‘to die for’.
Some of the must visit place in Singapore are :
1. The Merlion: The Merlion is a mystical creature with the head of a lion and the body of a mermaid and is one of the symbols of Singapore.
2. Changi International Airport: Changi International Airport is one of the best airports in the world and has hundreds of awards under its belt. It has full facilities for every kind of traveler, from babies to adults with special needs. Here are some of the airport's top amenities:
3. 3. Orchard Road For first-time visitors to Singapore, one of the first places to go is Orchard Road. This is an absolute must.
4. Esplanade Theatre Nicknamed "The Durian" because of its resemblance to the smelly fruit, the Esplanade is a performing arts center with all kinds of events and happenings.
5. Singapore RiverTake a river taxi cruise along the Singapore River for some spectacular views of the city's skyline. You'll pass by the Merlion, Boat Quay, Clarke Quay, Robertson Quay, and Marina Bay.
Holidayhaul can well plan your entire travel trip from UAE to this beautiful destination be it for any occasions or purpose, Holidayhaul will take care of your Flights, Tickets Hotels and transfers to provide you that beautiful experience of a lifetime.